Volunteers are always welcomed at the Hope House. We rely on volunteer
staff members to reach out and care for the women who come through our
We always welcome qualified volunteers.
- A smile
- A non-judgmental attitude
- A listening ear
- A love for people who are hurting
- Several hours of available time
For more information on how to become a volunteer, call Hope House
What can you do as a volunteer:
- Train as a volunteer counselor or office
- Serve as a church liaison for our various
- Organize/Sort items for our clothing
- Assist with mailings
- Host a Baby Shower, Diaper Drive, or
Change for Life event at your church or office
You can make a difference in someone's life!
Students desiring volunteer hours for Social Services,
Psychology, and Administrative Careers should consider giving your time
to the Hope House of Taylor!
Call (512)352-9500 Or Visit Us Today.